In order to proceed with the abstract submission, you must agree to the following statements.
- The presenting author of this abstract should be one of the authors listed in this abstract.
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstract submissions and presentations.
- If accepted for oral / poster presentation, the presenting author should register for the conference.
- Authors are advised to proofread their abstracts because abstracts will be reproduced from the online submission. Any error in spelling, grammar or data will appear online or in print.
- Presentation Type: Oral / Poster / Either
- Language: English
- The abstract should be less than 3,000 character including space.
- No figures /tables are allowed for the abstracts.
- No references are allowed for the abstracts.
Online submission deadline 18th July 2021
Notification of acceptance 26th July 2021
Standard registration deadline 5th September 2021